Skillern Firm

(713) 229-8855

How do I Legally Change my Child’s Name?

This is a question that we at Skillern Firm have been asked frequently. There are many reasons for wanting to change the name of a child. Perhaps it is to keep the name of the child and the parent who has custody the same. Perhaps a name is a family name and a parent...