Kathleen’s practice has solely focused in family law since her graduation from University of Houston Law Center in 2012. Her practice has continued to grow and include more niche issues including adult disabled children, international divorces, and Hague implications. She is also experienced in settlement negotiations, mediation, hearings, and trial. Kathleen was adopted by her parents as an infant and this has played a large role in the joy she finds is helping families through difficult and often confusing times in the legal process. Kathleen believes that no case is “standard” and it is her attention to the unique circumstances of each case that leads to success for her clients.
Kathleen’s finance and business background helps her clients weigh the benefits and understand real word implications of an agreement on their day to day lives. Together with her dedication to client participation are involvement in their own cases, Kathleen strives to ensure that each client is an active member of their own case and is armed with the knowledge necessary for a successful mediation, hearing or trial.
Kathleen is an avid sports fan and follows the Houston Astros and Texans with enthusiasm along with her husband and two dogs.
- Houstonia Top Family Lawyer 2018
- Texas Monthly Rising Star Attorney 2019
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D 2012
- Southwestern University, B.A. Political Science and B.A. Business
- Texas Bar Association, Family Law Section and LGBT Section
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section and LGBT Section
- Fort Bend County Bar Association